Mayvin is currently seeking a Acquisitions Project Leader CWMD . The position is contingent upon contract award. Develops, coordinates, implements, and monitors technical program plans and procedures to achieve program goals and objectives. Responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned technical program(s) / project group.
* Must be a U.S Citizen
* Must have Background Investigation
• Supervision of a 45 FTE + contractors providing acquisition support service to the government to identify the best systems to protect the country from Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD). Tasks include:
• Provide expert advice on innovative acquisition approaches intended to streamline CWMD’s acquisition processes and increase the speed of delivery of capability in the hands of our operational partners that meet mission need.
• Develop training plans and training materials necessary to train field users in the proper use of acquisition systems deployed by the acquisition directorate
• Develop acquisition program baseline documents (e.g., Acquisition Plan, Work Breakdown Schedule, and Integrated Master Schedule) to set program baselines for cost, schedule and performance
• Identify and document lessons learned from the acquisition of systems
• Assist in tech transfers/transitions to a fielded system through an acquisition
• Support the development of life cycle cost evaluations (LCCE) for systems
• Assist in the development of fiscal year Congressional Justification (CJ) documents in support of the President’s FY budget
• Analyze systems and determine appropriate levels of maintenance strategies required to meet operational goals for a developed system to include performance-based service agreements.
• Assist the Government in planning deployments of systems
• Successful develop of new systems and proper regression
• Must have a Master Degree in MA/MS
• At least 10 years’ experience with the federal Acquisition process
• Experience with DHS Acquisitions (CWMD, CBP, or USCG)
• Understanding of Countering Weapon of Mass Destruction policies and technologies
• Understanding of System Engineer principles
• DAWIA certification and/or PMP certification
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...