Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a System/Web Administrator, Jr (Windows/Unix)
in Patuxent River, MD
. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.Position Type:
Full - TimeEssential Functions:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of Windows or Unix-based servers.
- Install and configure web and application server software.
- Implement security; integration and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Troubleshoot server and software issues.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- 1 year Windows and/or Unix/Linux web/system administration required.
- CompTIA Security+ certification is required.
- Experience trouble-shooting application and/or system issues is desired.
Active TS/SSBI clearance desired or active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SSBI. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.Education:
BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics desired.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task