Specific duties to includebut are not limited to:
TheSupply Chain Planning Specialist (SCPS) will provide support from a GlobalSupply Chain perspective for the Advanced Capabilities (AC) Division.Specific duties would include but are notlimited to:
Supporting ACD Programs and Proposals from a GSC perspective withlimited to no Management oversight.
Collaborate with various organizations such as Contracts, ProgramOffice, Business Management, E&P and other GSC ACD personnel etc. to:
Develop/understand the proposal/execution strategy and structures
Develop Key Suppliers/sources for entry into key programs andIndustry Technology areas
Review and understand supplier proposals
Review and work Costed Bill of Materials and BOEs
Completion and management of ISP from proposal phase throughexecution
Review Shop Orders and support execution through receipt
Define and develop material strategy for each program
Manage/report and forecast material cost/performance of assignedprogram/s (Material Receipt Tool, CMEs, IPRS)
Interface/collaborate with other functions of the program team
Understand/ensure the overarching goals of the division are beingsupported as well as the GSC organization
Maintain a strong business acumen and ability to operate in a fastpaced development environment that consists of leading edge technologysuppliers and non-traditional supply base.
Interface with supply base
Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and supportimplementation
Support Statement of Work (SOW) creation for subcontractactivities
Provide guidance, mentorship, and on the job training to lowerlevel professionals
Ability to work with less experienced Program Teams and provide ageneral level of guidance of processes and procedures, etc.
- Minimum10 years relevant experience (e.g. cost account management, supplier financialreporting/forecasting and supplier/program/product scheduling); 8 Years withMasters
- Highlevel of proficiency in MS Office suite and SAP.
- U.S.Citizenship and ability to obtain government security clearance
- Previousexperience in Supply Chain, Business or Operations, or financial planning
- Experiencein Federal and Defense contracting requirements including ITAR, DOS licenses,FAR and DFARS.
- Abilityto be agile and work in a fast passed engineering environment
- Abilityto work in a team environment while also being able to work independently withlimited oversight and provide mentorship and training to lower level professionals
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...