Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Maintenance Monitor is responsible for supporting Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Engineering in the execution of their duties. R&M Maintenance Monitors are responsible for the collection of Reliability and Maintainability information along with supporting proposed maintenance techniques and principles in the development, design, modification, test, and evaluation of the VH-92A Presidential Helicopter.
- Performs task under little supervision.
- Apply engineering techniques, principles and precedents to develop, design, modify, install, test evaluate, or operate electrical, electronic, avionics, mechanical, communications, stores, armament/ordnance, or related data processing systems for military weapon systems or associated support equipment or components.
- Reviews, analyzes, develops, prepares or applies engineering, technical or maintenance specifications, policies, standards, or procedures.
- Organizes, analyzes, and prepares reports or presentations of technical data and information.
- Plans and performs tests and evaluations of system equipment or components.
- Complies, processes, reduces, or analyzes test data results.
- Secret Must have active security clearance
- Top Secret eligible
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical school curriculum or course of training in electricity, electronics, avionics, mechanics, armaments/ordnance, or engineering technology; or completion of at least 30 semester hours of course studies at an accredited institution in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
Years of Experience:
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in performing engineering technician functions in aircraft, weapons systems, or aircraft support equipment. This experience shall have led to the development of basic understanding of aircraft operating principles, theory, skills, and activities related to his/her area of technical specialty.
- Preferred 4 years of Marine or Naval aviation service experience.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous Reliability & Maintainability data collection experience.
- HMX-1 Service maintenance experience is desired, but not required.
- Marine Helicopter service experience or Navy Helicopter service experience.
- Experience with 4790 maintenance documentation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office or equivalent applications
- Experience with design for maintainability Engineering work experience or training, degree not required.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) ###-####. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click ...@mantech.com and provide your name and contact information.
Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, customer service, equipment, field service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance, malfunction, millwright, upgrade