Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
More Than Just a Job
Abbella Medical Staffing places skilled and enthusiastic healthcare professionals in prestigious facilities for per diem and multi-week contracts for nursing and allied health assignments. We exist to elevate patient care and satisfaction by helping solve the shortage of staff for facilities around the country.
A better work-life balance.
We believe in giving you the ideal work-life balance you crave, with a healthy dose of memorable life-changing experiences. All employees receive a competitive compensation package, and the opportunity to choose your own benefits (meaning, you receive a bigger paycheck).
Position title: CNA sitter and CNA TECH
- CNA sitter $13.50/hr
- CNA TECH 15.50/hr
- One to two years experience as an Certified Nursing Assistant in Hospital
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Board of nursing license.
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills – to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills – Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements – Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory – Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
Loading some great jobs for you...